BoomBox Presents BoomTown
• FRI, JULY 17 - SUN, JULY 19 (WITH CAMPING UNTIL MON, JULY 20)
• EVENT IS 21+
• ONLINE Sales will end each day at 5PM MDT. Tickets will be available for purchase ON SITE*
• EARLY BIRD GA 3-DAY PASS w/ CAMPING - $99* (SOLD OUT)
• REGULAR GA 3-DAY PASS w/ CAMPING - $119* (SOLD OUT)
• SATURDAY & SUNDAY 2-DAY PASS w/ CAMPING - $99 (SOLD OUT)
• SATURDAY ONLY 1-DAY PASS - $59 (SOLD OUT)
• SUNDAY ONLY 1-DAY PASS - $49
* Pricing is all in... No added ticketing fees on top
• ALL TICKETS ARE GENERAL ADMISSION
• ALL TICKETS ARE WILL CALL ONLY - BRING ID
FRIDAY - JULY 17
• NEED & NECESSITY
SATURDAY - JULY 18
• MIGUEL MIGS
• LIL RYAN
SUNDAY - JULY 19
• DJ DARRELL FOXX
BoomBox presents the 5th annual BoomTown gathering on the banks of the Colorado River. The venue is Rancho Del Rio (just 5 miles up river from State Bridge). This site allows for all camping, parking, river activities, music and yoga to take place in one location, no shuttles! Rancho is a pristine private property with a strict LEAVE NO TRACE policy - fans will be required to respect the property and environment and pack it all out! Stand Up Paddling, Yoga, Rafting and other activities can be purchased onsite or direct from the operators. See FAQ below.
• NO AMPLIFIED MUSIC OR GENERATORS IN THE CAMPGROUNDS SUNSET UNTIL 9AM
• NO DOGS! We will be a licensed Eagle County food and beverage event; dogs, poop, kids, camping and food don't mix. Sorry we LOVE our dogs too!
• SMOKERS - Please smoke away from the dancing areas, the bar or in close proximity to anyone NOT smoking!
1. WHAT TIME IS THE MUSIC?
• Friday: 7 PM - 1 AM
• Saturday: 7 PM - 1 AM
• Sunday: 5 PM - 11 PM
2. IS IT ALL AGES?
No - you must be 21+ years old
3. WHAT TIME CAN I PICK UP MY TICKETS AT WILL CALL?
• Friday: 11 AM - 10 PM
• Saturday: 10 AM - 10 PM
• Sunday: 12 PM - 7 PM
4. WHAT WILL THE WEATHER BE LIKE?
Dress for hot days and cold nights - could be 40 degrees at night. Here’s a list of what to bring to keep your dancing feet toasty!
• Layers – It will get colder as the sun drops so dress in wool layers, no cotton, extra sox maybe long underwear
• Hats / sun sheild
• Boots (waterproof)
• Funky fun clothes
• River shoes
• Empty bottle for water (or cocktails) - no glass in the venue
• Swim shorts
• Rain jacket
5. I'M HAVING DIFFICULTIES BUYING MY TICKET, CAN YOU HELP?
Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Applauze.
NO HARD TICKETS OR PRINT AT HOME – WILL CALL ONLY, BRING YOUR ID!
IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you are have any questions, please contact Applauze customer service at email@example.com or call 888.982.8173.
6. IT'S LEGAL TO SMOKE MARIJUNANA ANYWHERE IN COLORADO - RIGHT?
THE LAW - It is illegal to smoke marijuana in public places….BE MINDFUL AND RESPECTFUL
7. ARE THE STAGES OUTSIDE?
8. WILL THERE BE FOOD ONSITE?
Yes! We will have a few food vendors, but you are welcome to bring all the camping specialties!
9. CAN I BRING FOOD?
Yes! You can bring food items, stoves, coolers etc. BUT LEAVE THE GLASS AT THE CAMPSITE PLEASE!
10. CAN I BRING ALCOHOL INTO THE CONCERT VENUE?
No, but you can purchase beer and spirits, plus non-alcoholic beverages, inside the venue for very reasonable rates!
11. CAN I BRING A DOG?
No! - Not sanitary in the campgrounds / bars and vending areas. YOU WILL BE TURNED BACK IF YOU BRING YOUR PUP.
12. WHAT OTHER PERSONAL ITEMS CAN I BRING IN?
• Personal camera
• Small backpack
• Empty water bottle – FREE water will be accessible onsite
13. WHAT IS NOT ALLOWED ONSITE?
• NO Knives, weapons or fireworks of ANY kind
• NO Illegal substances or drug paraphernalia
• NO Glass of ANY kind in the venue - campsite ok
• NO Laser pointers
• NO Illegal/unauthorized vending
• NO Flyers or marketing materials
• NO Skateboards, scooters, bikes, snowshoes, snowboards, skis, or ANY form of personal transportation.
NOTE: You will be searched!
14. HOW DO I BOOK A RIVER ACTIVITY?
Book on-site or in advance at:
• Intro to river stand up paddle: standuppaddlecolorado.com/sup-trips/introduction/
• Guided rafting + kayaking: www.ranchodelrio.com/ranchoguideraft.htm
• Guided fly fishing: www.ranchodelrio.com/ranchoguidefish.htm
15. WHERE DO WE PARK?
Parking is on site. You can pull up close to your camping area to unload, and then be directed to the parking area. Your car will only be a short walk from any campsite. Parking is $20 cash per car for the weekend or $10 in the Hilltop lot. PLEASE CAR POOL!
16. CAN I VOLUNTEER?
We welcome your dedication to assisting us with this event! Please send us an email to sign up and find out more information. Volunteers will get tickets, special camping locations plus be a part of the BoomTown team! Contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
17. CAN WE HAVE FIRES?
Assuming there is no fire ban this summer we will have designated areas to enjoy a late night fire. Please preserve the pristine camping locations by utilizing existing pits only!